Monday, January 24, 2011

Q&A: What is the best international business to business website out there?



Your Ad Here





Question by zerochaos06: What is the best international business to business website out there?

I do a lot of trading online, mostly of oil and gold. I was wondering if anyone knew any or the best international B2B (business to business) marketplace website out there? If not is there any way I can do a search for international companies trying to send gold bullion?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Eric
I believe http://findabusiness.org should fit your needs. Not sure if they offer exactly, what you're talking about but I remember reading somewhere that they will be expanding into a real time market place soon.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment