Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How do I get audible new mail notification back on yahoo?



Your Ad Here





Question by Donna: How do I get audible new mail notification back on yahoo?

We used to hear a sound whenever new e-mail arrived- it stopped 6 or 8 months ago and I can't find a way to get it again. Computer tech said Yahoo could have discontinued that option- is that the case?

Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by echinopsis .
If you have the messenger installed open it. Underneath the Yahoo logo (top left) click "messenger" -> preferences -> alerts and sounds. Go to the choice box (on the right side), click "enable" -> click "I receive a message in my Yahoo Mail" -> choose the sound you want to hear (or click the box "display box dialogue"). After you're done click "okay".

2: Mail Alert add-on for Firefox browsers with sound notification: http://ymnotifier.mozdev.org/





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment