Saturday, February 19, 2011

What product is good for removing under eye circles?



Your Ad Here





Question by Susan: What product is good for removing under eye circles?

So i have this one by mary kay and it says that it takes about 2 weeks to work to get rid of my dark circles. So its been over two weeks and i've noticed NO difference do you know any good product that removes dark under eye circles REALLY good? My under eyes are naturally dark and i want to get rid of them please help!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Christina
I am a Mary Kay Consultant and I was wondering which eye cream you are using. If it is not the firming eye cream then I recommend that one. If that is the one you are using, make sure that your face is clean when putting it on. Our concealer also does wonders for that tough to hide eye area. If that doesn't work then I recommend talking to your Mary Kay consultant so that she can work with you so that you can get the results that you want. I hope this helps!





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment